As a marketer, you have data housed in many data silos – in different locations and in multiple formats. From campaign performance data and site analytics through to CRM and email data, you capture a huge volume of insights into customers and prospects.
bGenius is a software company that engineers a digital marketing framework for advertisers and agencies. By integrating various ad platforms within the search, social and display environment we enable users to manage multiple advertising channels from one platform. bGenius connects to Digital Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics. Combining these data sources result in cross channel insights and that’s how we empower users to act directly upon smart insights. We collect data from Ad platforms, Digital Analytics solutions and directly from the clients’ order database. Alongside the Campaign Management solution our framework has several tools to automate marketing activities.
- “Customer” is an entity that has entered into an agreement with bGenius and is receiving bGenius Services.
- “Customer Website” is the website or other application, operated by a Customer.
- “Advertiser” is a company that advertises its products or services, or those of its clients, using online capabilities. For example, in this context, a department store who advertises its shoes or a university who advertises its courses and curriculum are advertisers.
- “Engagement” is any interaction of a User (including viewing and/or clicking) with Customer’s advertisement or website.
- “bGenius” (or “us”, “we” or “our”): bGenius B.V.. Hereweg 85/B2, 9725AC Groningen, Netherlands.
- “bGenius Services” (or “Services”) are services provided by bGenius.
- “User” (or “you” or “visitor”) is an individual who visits or otherwise engages a Customer Website.
bGenius Services allow Customers to manage, optimize and analyze their digital marketing activities across multiple advertising channels and devices. As such, bGenius does not have a direct relationship with Users who visit or otherwise engage Customer Websites or are exposed to Customer’s advertisements that are managed using our Services.
DATA WE COLLECT THROUGH OUR SERVICES
We use the data we collect for all the following purposes: provide our Services; study and analyze the functionality of the Services and Users’ activities; provide support; measure Services’ activity; conduct surveys and send questionnaires; provide various reports and enhance our Services to our Customers; maintain the Services; make them better and continue developing the Services.
For example, we may;
- Aggregate performance data of keywords used in search engines for the purpose of generating a report that includes, for each keyword, the number of clicks, the conversion or other performance data;
- Connect with Customers’ back office data to combine online data and help you manage you with you ad management tasks you need to perform on a regular basis to keep your advertising strategy in sync with your sales and marketing strategy.
As part of our Services we offer our Customers anonymous tracking utilities of Users who engage Customer ads and/or Customer Website. Tracking works very closely with the ads’ landing page URL’s.
Tracking Customers’ digital marketing campaigns
If you set up tracking, you can send potential customers to specific landing page URLs that have extra information, like the keyword that triggered your ad or the type of device the person who clicked your ad was using. The bGenius Tracking Service includes a bGenius tag to connect campaigns to the right back office data using a unique key.
For example, the landing page is provided with an additional parameter key and value. The parameter value is unique for each Customers’ ads and may be used to associate Customers’ data to their digital marketing campaigns.
We do not use Tracking Pixels or Cookies
We do not use Tracking Pixels – or any other pieces of code embedded on web pages of Customer’s Website – to collect information about Users’ engagement on that web page.
We do not deploy cookies – or any other pieces of information – on the User’s browser (on any type of device).
Data obtained from Customers or from third parties
Subject to Customer’s approval, we may collect information of Customers or of third-party partners, and may combine it. Such information is not identifiable, and we do not know, nor will we attempt to know the identity of Users.
For example, Customers may generate and send us anonymous Orders’ IDs to associate with their digital marketing campaigns.
HOW WE USE THE DATA COLLECTED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
Any information you submit on the website will be used for a variety of internal Company purposes, including for example, to: respond to your questions and requests; usually by submitting information through the Contact form. This information will only be used for the purpose of contacting the prospective clients and/or candidates applying for a position.
Third-Party Web Analytics Services
You may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl+en=GB.
YOUR CHOICE AND ACCESS
You may always direct us not to share your Personal Information with third parties, not to use your Personal Information to provide you with information or offers, or not to send you newsletters, e-mails or other communications by: (i) sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; (ii) contacting us by mail at bGenius Groningen, Helperpark 300, 9723 ZA Groningen
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
We may disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process, for example in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, and as otherwise required by law.
Our agents and contractors may have access to personally identifiable information to help carry out the services they are performing for us.
Attn: Head of bGenius
9723 ZA Groningen